Group targets to conduct research on the cutting-edge topics of computer vision related research areas such as:
- Visual localization
- Vision for autonomous driving and ADAS
- Visual object detection/classification
- 3D reconstruction from images
- Omnidirectional (fisheye and catadioptric) cameras
- Object tracking, Vision for robotics
- July, 2021 - We’ve submitted a paper titled “Monocular Vision-based Prediction of Cut-in Maneuvers with LSTM Networks” to ICCV 2021 - 2nd Autonomous Vehicle Vision Workshop.
- July, 2021 - We’ve submitted a paper titled “Efficient Search in a Panoramic Image Database for Long-term Image-based Vehicle Localization” to ICCV 2021 - Ninth International Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics.