Group targets to conduct research on the cutting-edge topics of computer vision related research areas such as:
- Visual localization
- Vision for autonomous driving and ADAS
- Visual object detection/classification
- 3D reconstruction from images
- Omnidirectional (fisheye and catadioptric) cameras
- Object tracking, Vision for robotics
- Mar, 2023 - SIVP journal paper published. “Cut-in maneuver detection with self-supervised contrastive video representation learning” in Signal, Image and Video Processing, Springer.
- Apr, 2022 - CVPR 2022 Workshop paper accepted. “Semantic Pose Verification for Outdoor Visual Localization with Self-supervised Contrastive Learning” in CVPR 2022 Workshop on Learning with Limited Labelled Data for Image and Video Understanding.
- Mar, 2022 - SIVP journal paper published. “Dementia diagnosis by ensemble deep neural networks using FDG-PET scans” in Signal, Image and Video Processing, Springer.