Group targets to conduct research on the cutting-edge topics of computer vision related research areas such as:
- Visual localization
- Vision for autonomous driving and ADAS
- Visual object detection/classification
- 3D reconstruction from images
- Omnidirectional (fisheye and catadioptric) cameras
- Object tracking, Vision for robotics
- Jan, 2022 - SEMIT 2022 paper accepted. “Monocular Vision-based Prediction of Cut-in Maneuvers with LSTM Networks” in Int Conf on Science, Engineering Management and Information Technology.
- Aug, 2021 - ICCV Workshop paper accepted. “Efficient Search in a Panoramic Image Database for Long-term Image-based Vehicle Localization” in ICCV 2021 - Ninth International Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics.