Group targets to conduct research on the cutting-edge topics of computer vision related research areas such as:
- Visual localization
- Vision for autonomous driving and ADAS
- Visual object detection/classification
- 3D reconstruction from images
- Omnidirectional (fisheye and catadioptric) cameras
- Object tracking, Vision for robotics
- Sept, 2021 - Submitted a book chapter titled “Monocular Vision-based Prediction of Cut-in Maneuvers with LSTM Networks” to IntechOpen Book Series - AI.
- Aug, 2021 - ICCV Workshop paper accepted. “Efficient Search in a Panoramic Image Database for Long-term Image-based Vehicle Localization” in ICCV 2021 - Ninth International Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics.